I Come Omnia

Wednesday, September 17, 2008
I’ve been using Blogads for more than a year and I’ve never been happier than yesterday when their monthly publisher payment came to my friend’s Paypal account (I use his because Paypal has suspended my account couple months ago for same strange reason). Not much (I received a lot more from AdSense and others), but it’s enough to buy me Samsung Omnia, one of the best handset outthere at the moment.

After my K800 died last month for unknown reason, I really need to buy a new cell phone to replace it. I already kept my eye on Omnia ever since it hit the shelves (I considered both Nokia E90 and Sony Ericsson W960 before that, but Omnia seems to win the war), but unfortunately I have to use the money to keep my new company running.

Thankfully, I now have extra budget for bringing that gorgeous handset home. As soon as the fund withdrawal completed (usually in 3 days), I’ll rush to nearby Samsung’s store, and grab Omnia. I hope they won’t out of stock, at least not until I get one…



Publication From http://bintangdewata.blogspot.com/

No comments: